[Physiofaculty] Reagent Ordering and Inventory Protocol

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:08:31 EDT 2016

Dear Physiology Faculty,

Attached are links to google sheets you will need during the course.

First there is the form that you will use to place all orders for the duration of the course ( During Course Orders link ). This document has several tabs, please use the "During Course Orders” tab. Please include all requested information. The more thorough you are filling the sheet out the better we will be able to place your order in a timely manner. Please note that orders are placed before 1 pm every weekday and usually arrive 2 days after the order is placed. If you need the item overnighted here please talk to someone in the CA office first to determine any alternatives as the additional cost of shipping does add up. For critical needs, we will do our best to help you get the necessary items on time.

Second here is the Consolidated Inventory list for 2016 ( Inventory Link ) . Our -20 degree freezer temporarily thawed over the winter so some items that were on the list last year may have been taken off due to heat damage. We replaced some reagents and we marked the rest of the items with a sticker (“thaw2016’). We would suggest that you review the inventory list for reagents before purchasing new reagents to alleviate waiting for delivery and to free money to be spent on other items. If you need assistance finding the location of an item do not hesitate to ask one of us for help. Also if you end up using the last of an item on this list please let us know so we can remove it from the list or order more.

If you have any questions on about this information we will do our best to clarify.

Thank you,

Adam Catching

Course Assistant

Physiology