[Physiofaculty] Gemma field trip signup

Marshall, Wallace Wallace.Marshall at ucsf.edu
Wed Jun 29 21:58:52 EDT 2016

Hey everyone,
   here is the schedule for the Gemma trip - for those who didn't sign up, unfortunately both trips are now filled (max capacity for the boat is 25 people).

  Gemma field trip number 1
departs 8:30 returns 10:00.   must BE AT THE DOCK BY 8:15 am.

Students
Maya Anjur-Dietrich
Nalin Ratnayeke
Gregory Adams
Sophia Li
Joel Ryan
Alex Long
Lisa Lee
Niranjan Srinivas
Ben Larson
Seshadri Gowrishankar
Beth Bearce
Simon Alamos
Karna Gowda
Beth Pennycook

Faculty/TAs
Ray Alfaro-Aco
Sisi Chen
Tatyana Makushok
Amy Gladfelter
Wallace Marshall
Vincent Boudreau
Adam Catching
Bob Fischer
Teije Middelkoop
Anne-Cecile Reymann
Nicolas Chartier

Gemma field trip number 2
departs 10:30 returns 12:00.  must BE AT THE DOCK BY 10:15 am

Students
Henry Pinkard
Bevan Cheeseman
Tina Termini