[Physiofaculty] Gemma field trip signup

N King nicoleking.ucb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:51:02 EDT 2016

Hi Wallace -

I'd love to go on the Gemma if I can bring Nate on as well. Is that
allowed? We'll be arriving late Wednesday night and would prefer the second
outing, but could probably swing the earlier outing if necessary.

Thanks!  And see you soon.

Nicole

--
*Nicole King*
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute

For conference organizers: https://mcb.berkeley.edu/labs/king/node/11
To schedule an appointment: http://meetme.so/NicoleKing
<http://meetme.so/NKing>
Lab Manager: Heather Middleton (middletonhl at berkeley.edu)