[Physiofaculty] Fwd: Imaris download instruction with temporary license

Steven Wilbert swilbert88 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:02:29 EDT 2017

Hello everyone! We are very excited to have folks from Imaris here to help
us process your beautiful data sets! They will be here until Thursday so
please take advantage of them!

*There will be a demo tomorrow night at 6:30pm *of the software in the
third floor fishbowl! Beer will be served!

Please send any example datasets my way so we can use them for the demo.

Below are instructions on downloading Imaris onto your own laptop, *if you
need a laptop please let me know ASAP* so I can arrange to borrow one for
your.

*Instructions: *
Please download Imaris 8.4 from the link below:
For Windows-- https://www.dropbox.com/s/swt6haa470xm5hu/Imaris8_4_
1w64.exe?dl=0
For Mac-- https://www.dropbox.com/s/vx3z16pmeiia4y4/Imaris8_4_1m.dmg?dl=0

We would recommend installing Imaris 8.4 and bypassing the Optional Arena
Database server. Make sure it is unchecked. It is not needed for all normal
Imaris image processing tools.

The attached temporary license is good until the end of August.
After installation, use Install License from existing File and select the
temporary license to activate Imaris.

--
*Steven Wilbert*
Research Assistant