[Physiofaculty] Sundays Tarpaulin Cove Trip

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:12:06 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

This Sunday we will depart for Tarpaulin Cove, a sandy little island a short boat ride away. In order to help us prepare for this we ask you fill out the form below if you plan on attending. Please have this filled out by Wednesday Morning so we may plan accordingly. If you don't plan on attending, please disregard this email.

https://goo.gl/forms/ZXjIaFwXaGOtMCVm1

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/CVYwdgizpsMvXg5sy6GfvxFnyQaYaV2IwiKDs-6SLAcbCbPhfE263SFuyBP1Ku-7uLE=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/ZXjIaFwXaGOtMCVm1>

Physiology Tarpaulin Cove Boat Trip<https://goo.gl/forms/ZXjIaFwXaGOtMCVm1>
goo.gl
This form is to inform us on the number of people attending, dietary preferences, and departure time preferences. Please fill it out as soon as possible so we can plan the trip accordingly. Thanks, also this will allow you to tell us if you will be bringing additional people.

Thanks hope many of you can make it,

Thomas