[Physiofaculty] Scope Sign Up

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jun 13 17:42:18 EDT 2017

Dear All,

Attached is a PowerPoint that explains the signup procedures for the course.  I will be presenting this to the students on Monday.

As in years past, the signup sheets for 3rd floor scopes are located outside the particular scope room.  Signup will occur at 10PM for the next day.  Signup for Sundays (if you choose) and Mondays will be on Saturdays at 10PM.

We are sharing three systems with Embryology with priority for the Physiology students.  They are the Leica SP8 confocal with Light Sheet, the Leica STED and the Andor Dragonfly.  Embryology students will come up at 10:15PM to sign up.  Please play nicely…we will have to adjust if Embryology doesn’t get time.  Also keep in mind that Embryology has opened their systems for us including the Bruker sweptfield (like a spinning disk), a yokogawa spinning disk system, as well as another Nikon WF.

SIGNUP FOR THIS MONDAY June 19th ONLY will occur on Friday June 16th at 4PM.  The signup sheets are already at the scope room doors.

Safe Journey here and see you all soon,
joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.