[Physiofaculty] Scope Sign Up

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Wed Jun 14 14:02:25 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

I totally agree with Andres’ sentiment – this is awesome.

I don’t think we will be giving much traffic to the Nikon WF, but it is good to know they are available.  The Bruker is going to work we think with the Grill team.

Sadly, Leica won’t be running until Monday per Louise.

Best,

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.