[Physiofaculty] ***TARPAULIN COVE BOAT ADVENTURE SIGN-UP***

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Sat Jul 7 11:30:03 EDT 2018

Good morning all,

This email is to inform you of our trip next Sunday, July 15th, to Tarpaulin Cove on Naushon island.

Starting next week on Monday, July 9th,  there will be a sign-up sheet outside for you to assign yourself to a specific departure time from the MBL Dock and specific return time from Tarpaulin Cove back to the MBL.

This will be an all day event where we will spend the day on the beach, have tons of fun in the sun, have a HUGE lobster boil and luncheon, and overall relax and enjoy some time on this private island and beach.

More details will follow in the coming week, so keep an eye out for emails and announcements on Whatsapp!

Thanks again!

- Matt

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu