[Physiofaculty] ***FRIDGE PURGE***

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Sat Jul 7 11:37:49 EDT 2018

Good morning all,

First off, sorry for the email blast...

WE THE CA's are attempting to keep our food fridge as tidy and clean as possible.

What this means is that we ask that you rummage through the fridge in search of your half-eaten dishes, unlabeled items and whatever else you may be stashing in the fridge, and either a) dispose of them or b) properly label them so that we do not accidentally throw them away.

This would mean the world to us if we could all make a collective effort to keep things orderly!

Thanks,

- Matt

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu