[Physiofaculty] Fw: The 4th of July Parade is almost here!

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Tue Jun 26 14:30:47 EDT 2018

Good afternoon everyone,

I am forwarding this email in regards to the Annual 4th of July Parade that occurs every year which will end on the MBL Campus!

This year, there are some new rules and regulations that we will need to abide by in order to have a great time!

PLEASE, take the time to READ THIS EMAIL and potentially start discussions about what your ideas are for the parade!

Each course participates in this parade and brings their own "FLOATS" to the parade which we will all walk in!

Thanks in advance,

- CA Matt

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu