[Physiofaculty] Fw: Water Balloons and July 4 parade

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Tue Jun 26 16:02:28 EDT 2018

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu

Loeb 352

________________________________
From: Cheryl Gherst
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:01 PM
To: Physio Physio; Embryo; NSB NSB; Neuro Neuro; BOP
Cc: Ott, Carolyn; Ramos, Jeremiah
Subject: Water Balloons and July 4 parade

Hello Courses – please see below regarding water balloons and campus.  Thanks!

While we have no official policy, we realize that the water balloon tossing is a longtime MBL course tradition.  We want to be sure that any water balloon use is safe and respectful to parade-goers, so we ask that the students please limit the water balloon use to MBL Street (not Water Street) and please be sure that no water balloons go into buildings.

Finally, so that we’re respectful to the Woods Hole village community,  please be sure the students pick up all water balloon remnants.  The MBL pays the Town of Falmouth for a permit to hold the parade (along with a security deposit) so we want to be sure that we keep in good standing with them.

If this message could get communicated to the undergrads and the courses, we’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Gina

Gina Hebert

Director of Communications