[Physiofaculty] [PhysioStudents] Fw: Water Balloons and July 4 parade

Wallace Marshall wallace.ucsf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:06:18 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,
    this is really important - we can't leave water balloon fragments all
over town of people will get pissed off and we won't be able to do this
great tradition any more.  After the parade and water fight is done, let's
all just spend a few minutes picking up the fragments, before we go and
clean ourselves up.   it just takes a few minutes if everyone helps, and it
shows the locals that we aren't assholes.

 regards,
        Wallace