[PhysioStudents] FW: Program, images, license for Huygens lunch presentation July 2nd, 2015

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jul 2 11:31:59 EDT 2015

Hi Folks

Try these instructions below for the software

Cheers

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief

Mobile: 240-599-6364
Cu Wire: 301-443-2967
Fax: 301-402-0259

jb363a at nih.gov

From: gitta <gitta at svi.nl<mailto:gitta at svi.nl>>
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015 12:34 PM
To: "Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov<mailto:brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov>>
Subject: Program, images, license for Huygens lunch presentation July 2nd, 2015

Dear Joe,

I hope everything is fine with you?

Below the link to the presentation.

I'm not sure whether there will be time for the listeners to actually use Huygens during the lunch meeting. Just in case there will be time I add the installation route and  a course license for the participants. No problem if it cannot be squeezed in of course!

ftp://hrm.svi.nl/blinddown/Huygens_Deconvolution_Talk_NIAID_LIG_SentTo_Joe_Brzostowski.pdf.zip<ftp://hrm.svi.nl/blinddown/Folder_1_Zurich.zip>

***************

Dear participant for the Huygens Training (deconvolution and analysis of microscopic images),

We're looking forward meeting you on the 2nd of July  at the NIAID at the LIG facility. Thank you for joining the meeting.

Start at STEP 1 if you do NOT YET have the Huygens icons or have a version older than the version on the SVI download page (see Help -> About)

Start at STEP 6 if you HAVE the latest Huygens version installed.

  1.  If you've not yet registered please do so first at http://www.svi.nl/tiki-index.php  <http://www.svi.nl/tiki-index.php>
  2.  You can go immediately to http://www.svi.nl/download
  3.  Select Current releases and choose your platform in  64 bit.
  4.  Open the file and download the Huygens Suite
  5.  Install the Huygens Professional  and Titan (full versions)
  6.  Open The Professional and add the license below
  7.  Close and reopen the Professional to activate the license
  8.  The Huygens Titan will work up to 200 GB free of charge.

Your license for this Huygens course:

HuEss-15.05-wcnpsSP-s8-BftvACMsxTuLg-d-2015Jul08-0-{HuygensTrainingNIAID_LIG2015 at Huygens.com<mailto:HuygensTrainingNIAID_LIG2015 at Huygens.com>}-7a66e68619ecf6000b2e

Kind wishes,

Gitta Hamel

--
Feel free to use our FREE Android Nyquist App - http://www.svi.nl/NyquistApp
Feel free to use our FREE Huygens Titan image Indexer up to 200 GB.

*********
Gitta Hamel
Managing Director
Huygens SVI