[PhysioStudents] FW: links to the images for the Huygens lunch-session. Again the license

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jul 2 09:16:04 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,

For those of you coming to the seminar at Noon, please take advantage of downloading the software to your laptop and the test images.

Cheers

joe
--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief

Mobile: 240-599-6364
Cu Wire: 301-443-2967
Fax: 301-402-0259

jb363a at nih.gov

From: gitta <gitta at svi.nl<mailto:gitta at svi.nl>>
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2015 5:58 AM
To: "Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov<mailto:brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov>>
Subject: links to the images for the Huygens lunch-session. Again the license

Dear Joe,

Excellent that you have gathered such a nice group. :-)

The presentation remains similar to the one I sent previously on June 18.

Below the link to the images. Frankly, it would be great if the students could do some real hands-on directly following the short talk I'll give first.

With these images on their desktops and me doing it as well on the screen they will hopefully quickly grasp the potential of Huygens and gain confidence doing it themselves. As we have 40 minutes we can do 20 minutes talk and 20 minutes hands-on.

You can download the images as follows:

ftp://hrm.svi.nl/blinddown/Images_LIG.zip

The license I sent June 18 I add again in case people did not find it or forget about installing it.

HuEss-15.05-wcnpsSP-s8-BftvACMsxTuLg-d-2015Jul08-0-{HuygensTrainingNIAID_LIG2015 at Huygens.com<mailto:HuygensTrainingNIAID_LIG2015 at Huygens.com>}-7a66e68619ecf6000b2e

Speak to you later today!

Kind wishes,

Gitta

--
Feel free to use our FREE Android Nyquist App - http://www.svi.nl/NyquistApp
Feel free to use our FREE Huygens Titan image Indexer up to 200 GB.

*********
Gitta Hamel
Managing Director
Huygens SVI