[PhysioStudents] ***Announcements***

Daniel Gau danieljgau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:48:03 EDT 2015

Students,

Here are a few announcements we just discussed in the conference room.

1.) Tarpaulin Cove Trip
-This Sunday (July 19th) we will be having our annual Tarpaulin Cove event
where we will taking a boat to an island of the Cape (Gosnold Island) where
we hanging out for the day on the beach eating lobster! It's a great time!
Please be ready for emails on those details. I will need information from
you guys.

2.) Course Shirts
-Please continue on collaborating on a course shirt design. We need to have
a final design you all agree on ASAP! I need to send it to the company for
discuss the design and get everyone's preference on size and color.

3.) End of Session 2 Party - Saturday, July 18th
-What kind of theme would you guys like?

4.) Social Media
-Please post pictures to your social media sites using the hashtags (or
tagging) the vendors so they know our appreciation of their product.

5.) Sports
-We still have the field booked for Tuesdays and Fridays so please let me
know if you would like play different sports!!

I know this is a lot of information but I appreciate your guys attention!
Thanks!

-Dan