[PhysioStudents] Booking Scopes in the basement.

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Mon Jul 13 12:38:00 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Few things.

1) The Zeiss spinning disk was booked by Physiology at 11AM.  It's 12:30 and no one is on the scope.  Neurobiology needs the scope and I gave them the green light to get on with the caveat that someone for the course might show up.  I just went around asking through the lab and no one has claimed the scope.

2) Scope time is precious for everyone.  30 mins late is understandable.  1.5 hrs is not.  Please un-book or go to scope and leave a note that you will be using the machine and are late.

3) Finally, please use the "Project" pulldown box to identify which group is booking the scopes on the PPMS.  This makes my life easier to not have to poll 40 people to determine who booked the scope.

4) I'm not grumpy despite the message above.

joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
LIG Imaging Facility, Chief