[PhysioStudents] lightning talks - signing off

Rob Phillips phillips at pboc.caltech.edu
Wed Jul 29 13:22:29 EDT 2015

Dear All,
You have been great partners in another amazing MBL summer. Thanks so
much.  On Friday evening at 930pm we will meet in the conference room
for one final session in which each of you gives your goodbye lightning
talks.  You need to send me a slide by 5pm on Friday.  You can have one slide
and 90 seconds and you can say or do whatever you want as long
as it isn’t hurtful.    The slide has to be in pdf format.  Once the lightning
talks are over  if anyone has any videos or slide shows, we will be delighted
to see them.

All the best,
Rob

Rob Phillips
Fred and Nancy Morris Professor of Biophysics and Biology
1200 E. California Blvd.
159 Broad / 114-96
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125