[PhysioStudents] Lunch talks

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jun 30 12:08:56 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,

Tomorrow, Patrina from GE will give us a presentation about structured illumination.  If you haven't seen the OMX system yet, please do stop by and take a look and chat with Patrina before it and she goes at the end of the week.  I have the sign up sheet on the bulletin board outside the CA office for lunches !

On Thursday, we will have a WebEx seminar by Gitta Hammel from SVI.  SVI is a Dutch company that makes a premier deconvolution software called Huygens.  If you have been working on the STED system you have likely been exposed to its power and ease of use.

Gitta plans to discuss the basics behind deconvolution and give a brief tour of the software.

The software will be install on the HP 820 workstations in the faculty lab space next to the break room.

You can follow the instructions in the next email to follow to download the software on your laptop to follow along with the presentation if you wish.

Cheers

joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.