[PhysioStudents] instructions for Huygens

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Jun 30 12:10:17 EDT 2015

In order to better understand the talk and use the Huygens software on  your own laptops as well
you can follow the procedure below:

  1.  If you've not yet registered please do so first at http://www.svi.nl/tiki-index.php  <http://www.svi.nl/tiki-index.php>
  2.  You can go immediately to http://www.svi.nl/download
  3.  Select Current releases and choose your platform in  64 bit.
  4.  Open the file and download the Huygens Suite
  5.  Install the Huygens Essential and Titan (full versions)
  6.  Open one of them and paste the licenses below via 'Help'-> 'License overviewt' (one by one)
  7.  Close and reopen the software to activate the licenses.
  8.  For each of these applications you can check whether the license is active by opening it, going to  'Help'-> 'License Overview' and see one license in green for the current application.

Your training licenses valid from JUNE 28 until JULY 7, 2015:

HuEss-15.05-wcnpsS-d4-BftvACMsxTuLG-d-2015Jul07-0-{brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov<mailto:brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov>}-eab7c91c5e3fc216f76a

and

HuTitan-15.05-wcnpsS-d4-BftvACMsxTuLGp3-d-2015Jul07-0-{brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov<mailto:brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov>}-31d128b118ff485f58ff

I hope this is sufficient. I will wait for your information concerning:

  *   when we can test on July 1
  *   the exact time on July 2 and the exact location.
  *   I will also send you the talk via WeTransfer so that you also have it locally in case it does not render correctly in WebEx.

Looking forward working with you on this.

Kind wishes,

Gitta

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.