[PhysioStudents] T-shirt design?

Lisa Lee lisalee.star at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:29:09 EDT 2016

Since we need a final design by Wednesday, here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DP6cMoFg0RQNBOp8VQwwU-YoNPZm44mzI8yHseeZOtY/edit?usp=sharing>
is
a link to the rough outline of the front and back of the shirt. Feel free
to directly edit the document or add comments. Let's set tomorrow NOON as
the deadline for edits so we can get a final tiff/eps version made,
approved by everyone, and ready to go by Wednesday evening.

Thanks!