[PhysioStudents] T-shirt design?

Lisa Lee lisalee.star at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 00:55:31 EDT 2016

Here
<http://www.customink.com/designs/physio2016/uwt0-00an-c09b/hotlink?pc=HL-142344&utm_campaign=hotlink_201601&utm_source=hotlink&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewbutton&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-5-_-Body_txt-_-viewbutton>
is the final design for the t-shirts! If you want any final changes, speak
now or forever hold your peace!

(There will also be the MBL logo on the sleeve.)