[PhysioStudents] Physiology 2018 -- Slack to communicate?

Clarice Aiello caiello at stanford.edu
Tue May 15 10:31:50 EDT 2018

Dear Physiostudents,

you don't know me (yet). I'm a postdoc at PrakashLab at Stanford, and I
hope you're as excited as I am about going to MBL.

I am writing to know if you would like to try something.

In my lab, we use an app/program called Slack (www.slack.com , free) to
communicate. The cool thing about this app is that communication happens
in channels (private or about a topic); it very dynamic. (Also, anyone
can create channels.)

I took the liberty of creating a Slack for us; the address is

https://physiology2018.slack.com

and the invite link is

https://join.slack.com/t/physiology2018/shared_invite/enQtMzYzNTY4NTk4MTI5LWIyOTQzZDhlMTIyYWQ4NGVkMmZmYWFjZjEwNjg1ZTI1NzdlNzZlOTliZTM2ZTk5YTU0NzA5MzE1YTY3MTRjYTc

If you're interested in trying it out, just join it; if not, it will die
out (and that's ok!).

(Wallace, this would add to the email list that you created. Is that ok?)

Hope to meet you all soon. And thanks Wallace, Jennifer and Rob for the
huge effort in putting this together!

Have a nice day,

Clarice