[PhysioStudents] Physiology 2018 -- Slack to communicate?

Brzostowski, Joseph (NIH/NIAID) [E] brzostowskij at niaid.nih.gov
Wed May 16 11:37:07 EDT 2018

Dear Clarice,

Thanks for setting this up.  Always fun to try something new.  I just joined.

And by way of introduction, I along with Steven Wilbert will be handling everything microscopy for the course.  You will be seeing some emails coming from me in the very near future about all the amazing microscope systems you will be able to play with during your 7 weeks at Woods Hole.

Very much looking forward to meeting and working with you all!

Joe

--
Joseph Brzostowski, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Scientist