[Xenopus] Happy New Year

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Dec 31 12:39:29 EST 2013

Hello Xenopus Community

I wanted to write and simply say Happy New Year. The past year the NXR has seen some nice growth in use of NXR facilities. We look forward to serving you in 2014 and we are confident it will be a banner year.

Also please keep in mind the NXR for any of your Xenopus needs. We have many services:

Custom mutants (TALEN or Crispr-Cas)
Custom transgenics
J strain laevis frogs
Transgenic frogs
Workshops- Bioinformatics workshop will be held again in May

Again thank you for your patronage and we look forward to working with you in 2014.

Sincerely,
The NXR team

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu