[Xenopus] pCS-GAP43-GFP sequence

Sally Moody samoody at gwu.edu
Wed Jun 11 14:02:47 EDT 2014

Hi Jill,
We don't have that sequence, but in our experience it is better to send it
out for sequencing rather than rely on somebody's map because things are
not always what they seem. Since it is in pCS, you can use M13 primers or
better yet SP6 and T7 primers for that plasmid.
Good luck, Sally

--
Sally A. Moody, Ph.D.
Professor of Anatomy and Regenerative Biology