[Xenopus] 3 weeks left to sign up for the Bioinformatics workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:52:27 EDT 2014

Dear Xenopus colleagues,
There are only 3 weeks left to register for the Bioinformatics Workshop that is being held May 11-18. Space is limited and are filled on a first come first serve basis. Detailed information, including syllabus and pricing, can be found on our webpage:
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/workshops/bioinformatics/

This workshop is an ideal time to learn the appropriate computing techniques to analyze your large data sets from experts within the Xenopus community. We also encourage you to tell your colleagues, since the workshop is applicable to any biological system. The workshop encourages you to bring your own data for analysis, so that you can leave here with all your data analyzed. Fear not if you have no data set as there will be ones provided. Heck I even have 2 data sets that need analysis and would be willing to have someone work with.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Cape in May

marko

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu