[Xenopus] Xenopus laevis survey

Andrew Holmes a.holmes at chester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 06:15:41 EDT 2015

Dear Xenopus Community,
Thank you so very much to everyone who has responded to our request, we are so grateful for the time so many of you have given to complete the survey. If you have yet to have a look at it then there is still time, the survey can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RP6P2LY and it will remain open until the end of the month.
Thank you once again to everyone who has responded.
Yours faithfully,
Andrew Holmes.