[Xenopus] Manuscripts requested on use of Xenopus genomes for a Developmental Biology special issue

Richard Harland harland at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:12:51 EDT 2015

Developmental Biology plans a special issue to follow the publication of the Xenopus laevis genome paper (soon to be submitted).  If you have ideas, or plans for manuscripts, that exploit either the X. tropicalis, the X. laevis, or indeed other amphibian genomes, then DB would be very happy to consider them.  If you would like to send me a paragraph on your plans, then we can see what kind of scope a special issue might have.  If you are doing some whole genome analysis that may not be covered in the X. laevis genome paper, let us know and we would be happy to share our plans for the manuscript with you.

many thanks

Richard Harland
Editor, Developmental Biology
Department Co-Chair and C.H. Li Distinguished Professor of Genetics, Genomics and Development
harland at berkeley.edu
University of California, Berkeley
Department of Molecular & Cell Biology
142 Life Sciences Addition #3200