[Xenopus] Postdoc fellowship

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:48:25 EST 2016

Happy New Year
Hope the frogs are laying well for everyone...

I am writing to pass along some information about postdoctoral applications. L'Oreal USA has a competition for women postdoctoral scientists. Below you will find information with a link to the application details.
Sincerely

marko

>From L'Oreal:

We have a posting on Trialect soliciting applications for L'Oréal USA For Women In Science grant . The L'Oréal USA For Women in Science fellowship program awards five women postdoctoral scientists annually with grants of $60,000 each. They can be from any specialty. As the deadline is fast approaching, we are reaching out to see if you would be willing to refer any of your fellows to this program. The details can be perused at : L'Oréal USA For Women In Science grant

Thanks,
Trialect Support
+1.805.850.6002 (only for technical questions)
Support at trialect.com

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu