[Xenopus] Acknowledging the NXR

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Wed Jan 20 13:50:15 EST 2016

Dear Xenopus Community
As a P40 funded center we rely on NIH funding to maintain the NXR. As such I must give account to the NIH of the users of the NXR. It is especially helpful if you would acknowledge the NXR in your publications when using material purchased from the NXR or if attendance at one of the workshops assisted in your research. Many of you have already done so and I am grateful. I know it can be hard to remember so I am writing to politely remind you to please include an acknowledgement of the NXR in your publications. I think the same can be said for Xenbase as well. Both of us rely on community use and support.

Thank you

Marko

P.S. I will be sending an announcement soon about registration for the upcoming Bioinformatics and Genome Editing workshops.

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu