[Xenopus] Calling all Xenopus researchers - Please fill in the 2016 survey

xenbase xenbase at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 7 11:17:10 EDT 2016

The 16th IXC in Crete was wonderful- it was inspiring to see so much fabulous research from the Xenopus community.

All Xenopus researchers use Xenbase and many order frogs and reagents from the various Stock Centers.   We really need your input - help us prioritize new developments and steer the future of these indispensable resources that support your Xenopus research. Take the survey today.

This survey also helps us get our funding, by demonstrating how many people use the resources and how valuable they are to the Xenopus community. This is a critical point in time- as the NIH, which funds databases like Xenbase, is evaluating funding and infrastructure for species-specific model organism databases.

We need to know:
HOW you use the various resources
WHAT you need that we aren't delivering.
HOW can we improve?

We need to hear from as many people as possible- everyone's input is valuable- from undergraduate students to Emeritus Professors, so everyone from every lab is invited to join in.

Please CLICK  (or copy and paste) on the following link and fill in the Xenopus Research Resources Survey for 2016- DO IT TODAY.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Xenopusresearch

Survey can also be accessed directly from the Xenbase homepage: http://www.xenbase.org

Looking forward to see the numbers grow!

Many Thanks,

Christina from Xenbase.

http://www.xenbase.org

If Xenbase contributes to your research, please cite us in you papers.

Materials and Methods: Xenbase (http://www.xenbase.org/, RRID:SCR_003280)