[Xenopus] NXR Bioinformatics Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:10:56 EDT 2018

Dear Xenopus colleagues,
            A reminder that the NXR Bioinformatics Workshop is being held May 13-19 here at the Marine Biological Laboratory. Spots are still available. I encourage you to consider attending this workshop for hands on one-on-one tutoring from the instructors that will no doubt help you learn how to analyze your own datasets.
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus/workshops/bioinformatics

            Want to learn more about Xenbase and how to navigate it? Then this is the course for you.
            Want to learn how to write code to analyze your RNA-Seq? Then this is the course for you.
            What’s all the fuss with single cell sequencing you may ask?? Come to the workshop and find out.

Sincerely,
Marko

P.S. If there are concerns about the cost please contact me.

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in the materials and methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: mhorb at mbl.edu