[Xenopus] Postdoc position at the NXR

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Nov 8 16:28:24 EST 2018

Dear Xenopus community
            I have a new postdoctoral position open in the lab to work on developing new CRISPR resources in Xenopus. This position also offers the opportunity for new postdocs to begin to develop an independent project in the lab for their own future. This will be part of a newly funded project for 2-3 years beginning in 2019. I can provide more details to any interested individuals. Please send me an email with your CV if you are interested.
            This is a great opportunity to come and work at the MBL as part of the NXR and take advantage of all of the resources the NXR has available. In addition, the summer months provide an excellent opportunity for interactions with researchers from around the world. If you know of any individuals that are interested please pass along this email.

Sincerely,
Marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Pearl, E. et al "Development of Xenopus resource centers: the National Xenopus Resource and the European Xenopus Resource Center" Genesis 50, 155-163

Marko Horb, Ph.D. |Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR) |Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory | 7 MBL Street | Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu> | Office: 508-289-7627 | Lab: 508-289-7370 | Cell:  508-564-3764

http://www.mbl.edu/horb
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus
https://twitter.com/xenopusnxr