[Xenopus] 18th International Xenopus Conference

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Nov 19 09:13:10 EST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Please can we point you to the brochure inviting you to next summer's International Xenopus Conference at the EXRC in Portsmouth. This does not currently include the programme but we will inform you of updates as they occur, we are aiming to send out the first invitations to speakers in the next week or so. The brochure is on the first page of our website where there is also a link to the booking site. The conference and accommodation can be booked separately for those wishing to take advantage of non-university accommodation locally.

Go to: https://xenopusresource.org and scroll down if you don't immediately see the brochure.

best wishes, we hope all of your experiments are going well,

The organising committee.
Anna Philpott
Sarah Woolner
Kris Vleminckx