[Xenopus] CSHL Xenopus course: application deadline extended to Feb 11

Chang, Chenbei cchang at uab.edu
Wed Feb 5 23:18:44 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

I am writing to inform you that the application deadline for the CSHL Xenopus course has been extended to Feb 11 (next Tuesday).  I highly encourage you to ask your postdoctoral fellows or students to apply for the course.  The course covers a variety of topics and techniques, such as CRISPR-Cas9-mediated genome editing, oocyte manipulation, embryo injection, tissue dissections (mesoderm, neural crest, organ primordia, etc.), in situ hybridization and antibody staining, in vitro and in vivo imaging, concepts of -omics, cell biological studies using Xenopus, organogenesis, regeneration, models for human diseases, etc.  The students are encouraged to bring their own projects to the course, and we will provide one sgRNA to each student.  There are also a limited number of free antisense morpholino oligos available for several selected projects.  The course starts March 25 and ends April 7.  If you need additional information and/or want to apply for the course, here is the link to the course website:

https://meetings.cshl.edu/courses.aspx?course=c-xeno&year=20

Thanks for your help in promoting the course.

All the best,
Lance and Chenbei