[Xenopus] Xenopus Mab

Dominique Alfandari alfandar at vasci.umass.edu
Wed Feb 26 14:48:57 EST 2020

Dear colleagues,
I have just send the first 5 mAb to DSHB to see how well it works. I am attaching to this email the description files. We are working on producing and characterizing many more but these are good.

I will be sending my progress report to the NIH in April. If you requested an antibody to be made or have tested one, please send me an email with your feedback and the funding of your lab. This data is now required for our progress report.
My goal is to send to the DSHB all of the hybridoma that are fully characterize (Recognize the endogenous form in the embryos) before the summer. We are currently making more fusion and finishing the characterization of all of the antibody that recognize the overexpressed form. We have not yet started the LC/MS/MS characterization of the mAb produced agains Xenopus embryonic proteins but this should start very soon.

Dominique Alfandari
PhD. Professor
alfandar at vasci.umass.edu<mailto:alfandar at vasci.umass.edu>
661 north pleasant street,