[Xenopus] Canceled- NXR Bioinformatics Workshop

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Tue Mar 10 12:38:41 EDT 2020

Dear Xenopus Community
            Sadly I am writing to inform you that we will have to cancel the Bioinformatics Workshop that was to be held in early May. This is of course due to the coronavirus and issues with travel, especially for international travel, which includes the main Instructor. We hope to offer this workshop in the near future

Marko

If the NXR contributed to your work please cite us in your papers.
Cite us in Materials and Methods as National Xenopus Resource RRID:SCR_013731 at the Marine Biological Laboratory
Cite us in your references: Horb M. et. al. (2019). Xenopus resources: transgenic, inbred and mutant animals, training opportunities, and web-based support. Front Physiol. 10:387. PMCID: PMC6497014

Marko Horb, Ph.D. |Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR) |Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory | 7 MBL Street | Woods Hole, MA 02543
Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu> | Office: 508-289-7627 | Lab: 508-289-7370 | Cell:  508-564-3764

http://www.mbl.edu/horb
http://www.mbl.edu/xenopus
Twitter<https://twitter.com/xenopusnxr>