[Xenopus] News from EXRC + community requirements survey

Matt Guille matthew.guille at port.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 08:31:23 EST 2022

Apologies everyone if you are unable to access this, Magda will be back a
week today and will doubtless deal with the problem.

best wishes,

Matt

--

Matt Guille
Professor of Developmental Genetics

T: 02392 842047 E: matthew.guille at port.ac.uk
W: port.ac.uk/school-of-biological-sciences/staff/prof-matt-guille.html

University of Portsmouth, King Henry building, King Henry I Street,
Portsmouth, PO1 2DY