[Xenopus] News from EXRC + community requirements survey

Magdalena Moszynska magdalena.moszynska at port.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 03:35:30 EST 2022

Dear All

This has now been changed from a default setting that restricted responses
to those from the University of Portsmouth.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best wishes
Magda

*Magdalena Moszynska*
Senior Project
 Co-ordinator
European *Xenopus *Resource Centre
University of Portsmouth

Email: magdalena.moszynska at port.ac.uk

*Please note - all University staff are currently working remotely
therefore please email me if you need to get in touch*,* and I will respond
as quickly as possible.  If you need to arrange a meeting or conversation,
we can facilitate this virtually. *

Recycling half the world's paper would free 20 million acres of forestland.