[Xenopus] X. tropicalis v9.1 gff3/gtf file?

Taejoon Kwon tkwon at unist.ac.kr
Sat Jan 15 01:12:36 EST 2022

Hi Charlotte,

Here's the files that I downloaded last month from XenBase (both XT9 anx XT10).

https://pub.taejoonlab.org/xenopus/XB2021_12/

Taejoon

--
--

Associate Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
College of Information-Bio Convergence Engineering,
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST),
Republic of Korea

http://www.taejoonlab.org/