[Xenopus] Xenopus Cottage

Marko Horb mhorb at mbl.edu
Thu Jan 20 10:28:12 EST 2022

Hi All,
    Happy New Year. Just a reminder that the Xenopus Cottage is available. If you want to come to the NXR and work on some mutants, create some mutants or transgenics you can sign up and housing is provided. It is reserved as first come first serve so if you are interested, please email me. Keep in mind this is covered by the R24 grant I received to create the Xenopus Mutant Resource which is really for the community and no for me. My staff and I are here to work with you on your projects. It is a 2 bedroom cottage and can hold multiple people so if you want to bring a couple lab members you can or if you want to arrange for someone from another lab that can be done. The cottage is available year round. In a couple years I will have to renew the grant and the more demand there is the easier it will be to renew.

marko

-------------------------------------
Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Senior Scientist, Bell Center for Regenerative Biology and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: mhorb at mbl.edu<mailto:mhorb at mbl.edu>