[Xenopus] microinjector

Henry, Jonathan Joseph j-henry4 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:28:57 EDT 2023

You are correct.  This unit is no longer made. It was being produced by Warner instruments.  -- Owned by Harvard app.  I suggest looking at the WPI unit. The PV850 model. See link below.  It needs an external air supply like the old Harvard units.  This one does not have vacuum capability but WPI makes a more expensive unit that adds that. Be sure to get a demo.  I have not used this one myself

Jon

https://www.wpiinc.com/var-micro-epump-microinjectors