[Xenopus] microinjector

Chang, Chenbei cchang at uab.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:29:51 EDT 2023

We recently got an injector PM1000 from MicroData Instrument (see attached catalog).  It can both fill and inject.  There is only one foot pedal, so you have to toggle between fill and inject constantly.  However, once you get used to it, it works quite well.  It is much cheaper than Warner Instruments device.  The other choice is Narishige.  It is more expensive than MDI injector too.