[Classifieds] [classifieds] 2 or 4 BRUINS VS MONTREAL WINTER CLASSIC PLUS ALUMNI GAME TICKETS GILLETTE STADIUM SEC 109 ROW 11

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:19:09 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

I'm selling my 4 Bruins vs. Montreal Candiens Winter Classic Tickets for the Alumni game on December 31, 2015, and the actual game on January 1, 2016. The Winter Classic will start at 1:00pm on Friday, January 1, 2016, New Years Day, and the rumored time for the Alumni game on Thursday, December 31, 2015 is also 1:00pm.
I will sell the tickets to both games for $625 per tickets and am willing to sell in pairs. These seats are located at Center Ice
in the lower level section 109, row 11. All 4 seats are next to each other. Tickets have been purchased through ticketmaster and will be ticketmaster issued hard tickets. They are being delivered in December, butI haven't been notified of the exact date.
Once the tickets are delivered to me, I will meet up with purchaser in the Falmouth/Plymouth area to do the ticket/cash exchange.
Gillette Stadium will open its doors for the 2016 NHL Winter Classic with two incredible matchups of the timeless rivalry between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens on December 31, 2015 and January 1, 2016. We look forward to sharing another incredible event together and to be a part of one of the NHL’s premiere events here at Gillette Stadium.

Tickets are sold as a two-game package which will provide you access to both the NHL Alumni game on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2015, featuring Bruins and Canadiens Alumni, and the 2016 NHL Winter Classic on New Year’s Day, January 1, 2016.
If you are interested, please contact me at: 508-846-6115 or kazman1 at comcast.net
Attached view is from section 109 at Gillette Stadium.
Thanks,

[image/jpeg:Sec 109.jpg]

[image/jpeg:classic.jpg]