[Classifieds] [classifieds] FOR SALE: 3 PATRIOTS VS TENNESSE TITANS FOOTBALL GAME TICKETS @ GILLETTE STADIUM DEC 20- 1PM

MBL Classifieds classifieds at lists.mbl.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:40:08 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sue B" <kazman at capecod.com>

I'm selling my 3 Patriots vs. Titans Football Game Tickets being played at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 1pm. The 3 seats are next to each other in the lower second level of Gillette Stadium, row 11 of section 239. I've attached a view of my seats.
I'm asking $150 cash per ticket for all 3 tickets. I do have the Patriots issued hard tickets in hand and can meet in the Falmouth/Woods Hole, or Plymouth area for the ticket exchange.
Call/text 508-846-6115 or email: kazman1 at comcast.net
Thank you.

[image/jpeg:Pats Sec 239, row 11.jpg]