[Physiofaculty] Physiology Orders 2017

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Tue Jun 13 15:43:08 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Although all of you placed pre-course orders, we know that new ideas and experiments may require new supplies and reagents. We have created a form that we would like you to use to submit all requests. However, feel free to contact the Course Assistants or Managers with any questions and we'd be happy to help. We do have a limited budget, so as much as possible please plan ahead to reduce shipping costs. We do have reserves, however, in urgent cases.

URGENT: Due to a change in accounting years, NO ORDERS WILL BE PLACED BETWEEN June 24th-July 3rd. Please plan around this, as unfortunately there is little that we can do during this time to assist you.This will effect the last week of session 1 and the launching of session 2.

Copied below is a link to electronically place orders with course.
https://goo.gl/forms/YMMCD2hrQlI6Attg1<https://goo.gl/forms/YMMCD2hrQlI6Attg1><https://goo.gl/forms/YMMCD2hrQlI6Attg1>
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/q2-oC4rMdhhC0WNlulwNUCisWMXTfAsDp4q-x-DGy0iPbIuNZcOoTibZ3_SAtZW3xJ4=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/YMMCD2hrQlI6Attg1>

Physiology 2017 Course Order Request<https://goo.gl/forms/YMMCD2hrQlI6Attg1>
goo.gl
Physiology has a limited budget that can be used to order items during the course. If you need something, please complete and submit this form to the course assistants. They will review it and submit the order to the MBL purchasing agent. Keep in mind most orders submitted after 1 PM may not be placed with the company until the next day. Only TAs and faculty can submit order requests.

Thank you,

Caitlin Seluzicki, Rubi Ruopp, Thomas Lippincott