[Physiofaculty] Greetings, Quartzy & Moratorium

Physio Physio physio at mbl.edu
Sat Jun 9 10:40:08 EDT 2018

Hello all!

We are the Physiology Course Assistants and we are looking forward to working with you this summer!

Most of the pre-course orders have been received and sorted. When you arrive we will hand you the items you ordered.

If you need something during the course you can now search the course inventory on Quartzy. We will be using Quartzy this summer to keep track of lab supplies and reagents. This is a free online tool which will help keep the lab well-stocked with everything we will need. In the next few days, you will receive an invitation to join Quartzy for the "Physiology 2018" laboratory.

If you need something during the course that we don’t have inventory, please use Quartzy to request an order by pressing the "Add Request" button and recording the vendor and catalog number. In most cases, Quartzy will automatically fill in all the other details. If Quartzy cannot find the item you need, it is very helpful for the name and URL fields to be filled out. The course assistants will review the requests and submit orders for purchase and make sure ordered items get to where they need to go.

Attention Session 1 and 2 faculty! MBL will have a have a moratorium on ordering during the second half of session 1 due to the end of the fiscal year. We can submit orders up until the afternoon of Thurs, June 21. Orders will once again be placed starting on July 2.  We have been told not to place personal orders and request reimbursement during this window.

Thank you,

Molly, Alec, and Matt

Physiology Course Assistants

physio at mbl.edu