[Xenopus] CiteAb- New antibody website

Andrew Chalmers ac270 at bath.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 06:56:21 EDT 2012

Dear Xenopus listers,

We are setting up a publication based antibody search website that I
hope will be of interest to the Xenopus community.

CiteAb is now live and has about 400,000 antibodies from 27 companies.
It allows you to search and then filter by host, application and species
reactivity.

http://www.citeab.co.uk/

There are also stable links for Xenopus laevis
http://www.citeab.co.uk/search?r=1

and Xenopus tropicalis.
http://www.citeab.co.uk/search?r=44

It would be great if you could give it a try and let me know what you
think.

We are also sharing information with Xenbase so if you add data on any
of your publications we will pass the information to Xenbase.

Best wishes,

Andy
--
Dr Andrew Chalmers,
Lecturer,
ac270 at bath.ac.uk
http://www.bath.ac.uk/bio-sci/contacts/academics/andrew_chalmers/

Try our new publication based antibody search tool. Search 400,000
antibodies and filter via host, application and reactivity.
WWW.CiteAb.co.uk