[Xenopus] Xenopus papers to eLife

Rebecca Heald bheald at berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 29 20:15:31 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

eLife asked me to talk up the journal at the Xenopus meeting - they would like to receive more frog papers.  We had a very good experience with them.  In addition to a reasonable review process, they offer early career scientist-authors a letter of recommendation from one of their senior editors.

I forgot to put out the signup sheet at the meeting - if you’d like to receive emails about their latest content, please let me know:

bheald at berkeley.edu

or sign up at:

eLifesciences.org

Thanks!
Rebecca

Rebecca Heald, Professor
Chair, Division of Cell and Developmental Biology
311 Life Sciences Addition
Department of Molecular & Cell Biology
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-3200