[Xenopus] CMV-memGFP laevis for sale

National Xenopus Resource xenopus at mbl.edu
Thu Sep 11 09:04:30 EDT 2014

Hi All
I just checked in on our CMV-memGFP transgenic X. laevis line and the frogs are looking good. They are now 10 months old (DOB 11/13) and we are offering them for sale. However we have limited numbers from this first fertilization- 18 female and 12 male. Fear not we do have a larger number growing (>80) from a 4/14 mating, but these won't be ready for sale until at least January.
So if you are interested in getting the first batch of CMV-memGFP transgenics and perhaps have some experiments you'd like to perform this winter then purchase the frogs now to have in your facility. It's first come first serve, $50/frog.

Sincerely,

Marko Horb

Marko Horb, Ph.D.
Director, National Xenopus Resource (NXR)
Marine Biological Laboratory
7 MBL Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543

Email: xenopus at mbl.edu